Author Topic: BUK meet ups  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
BUK meet ups
« on: October 21, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »
Hi, just wondering if any meet ups may be on cards at some point? I notice there have been a few in the past. Would be interested in attending. Anyone else like to?

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: BUK meet ups
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:32:04 AM »
Hi- i dont think there is anything on the cards at the moment - meet ups range from people meeting up locally for a coffee and chat to full blown weekends away.One of the problems being the spread of members across the country and finding a central site accessable easilly by public transport.
I have been to meets at York, Leeds, Sheffield and Birmingham and they have all been good fun.
If enough people are interested we will try and sort something out for a national meet next year - meanwhile if you wanted to organise something local to you, nothing to stop you going ahead, you could use the every day chat section and start an open thread there - - fancy meeting up --wherever you are - general area type thing - I,m  sure everyone here is genuine but its still always best to be on the safe side at such a vulnerable time in your life, I,m sure you dont need reminding but  meet somewhere public - and be careful around giving your actual adress out etc.  :hug:

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 12:04:06 PM »
Their is going to be one in Brighton for the whole weekend 16th Nov 18 Nov with about 10 BUK members going so far.
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 12:53:09 AM »
Where can I find details of this, please? Sandra

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 07:44:36 AM »
Details are on our BUK FB group and this hopefully is the link to it https://www.facebook.com/events/469880266817024/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D

You may have to join our closed group, but you can obviously leave once you have all the info and connections if you intended on going.
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 04:17:10 PM »
Thank you, Dave.
kind regards,
Sandra

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 07:20:05 PM »
Your welcome Sandra  :coffeetoast: