Author Topic: I have just lost my husband 2 weeks Ago he was 31  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Milethdan11

I have just lost my husband 2 weeks Ago he was 31
« on: March 26, 2019, 08:58:29 AM »
Hi I’m feeling very lost and very broken and confused. I lost my husband 2 weeks ago he died whilst we were on holiday and he was riding his quad. He suffered horrendous head injuries and we have a 7 month old daughter. He was just 31 years old. I feel like I want to be around people who know what I’m going through. I lost my dad 4 years ago to cancer (a long battle) but this is completely different because it is such a shock. I don’t know what else to say

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: I have just lost my husband 2 weeks Ago he was 31
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 09:38:39 AM »
Hello and welcome to this site. Sending you a welcome hug ..  :hug: :hug: I am so sorry to hear about what has happened to your family. I can imagine how shocked and lost you must be feeling right now. What a terrible thing to have happened. I am so sorry.

You will find lots of people here who can empathise with how you are feeling. We are sadly all here because we have lost someone we loved. It is terrible that such things happen out of the blue like this and such a tragedy.

I know what you mean about having lost your dad having been completely different. I think every loss is different. That has been my experience too. Just keep holding on. You have your daughter and will get through this, hard as it is. Talking helps, so keep talking to us here and on the Facebook group. It really does help.  :hearts:

Offline Louise53

Re: I have just lost my husband 2 weeks Ago he was 31
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 08:00:54 AM »
I lost my husband in February and I can relate to your feeling lost and confused. It must be particularly hard having to look after your baby, which is exhausting in itself. I think that the only thing to do at the moment is to take one day at a time. Everyone says this and it sounds a bit trite but it is the way I am getting through.
I send you big hugs x