Author Topic: W  (Read 7786 times)

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: What am i supposed to do?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 11:59:52 AM »
Hi guys, I know this thread was started by Brian on a serious issue, but it has made me chuckle tonight, so thank you!

I think that is one of the great things about this forum -support can be in the form of humour because it is so important to have some lightness through the dark journey we are all on.

Its ok Emz the train journey can end in being picked up at a station en route and arriving in a different mode of trasnport - watch Brian run for the hills when two slightly bonkers ladies turn into his drive in a campervan - now  that really would give the critics something to think about. Brian hiding in the woods surviving on berries and foraging for mushrooms while two women cavort on his lawn (when i say cavort i mean put an awning up fully clothed, but living in rural quarters myself i know how quickly it would become cavorting in the eyes of certain people )- and it works out well all round -we get a holiday and time with Rory -Brian gets to lose weight, until he finally comes out of hiding and trys to grab the blueberry muffin bait .

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 12:46:08 PM »
I'll start baking a range of bait now  :rofl:
 :hearts: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 09:52:39 AM »
I,m thinking we will have to suspend it all in the trees but remain close too a light weight step ladder once the Brian trap is sprung, given that neither of us are very tall a slap round the ear might not be possible from ground level :rofl:

Offline GHOST

• VIP Member
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 07:03:59 PM »
W
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 05:13:01 PM by GHOST »

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2018, 07:58:57 PM »
The gingerbread biscuits bait is underway at the moment. Letting my dinner go down (and chilling the dough) then I'm ready to cut out shapes  :grin: xx
Hold on in there xx

Offline GHOST

• VIP Member
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »
LOL  How did ya know i like gingernuts?  LOL

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 10:20:47 AM »
Big flaw in this plan - how will i be able to resist eating the bait myself - you will have to lock it away Emz. :rofl:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2018, 09:54:39 PM »
I'll double up my baking, plenty for all to eat then  :cheesy: xx
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 12:01:56 PM »
hmm i am starting to looke forward to this even more now. :coffeetoast:

Offline Kes1968

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 04:15:59 PM »
firstly take no notice of these people their choice to give up on life does not need to be yours.

Second there are a myriad of reasons to look after yourself other than potential new partners  as well as Rory - how will you go about photographing the wild life or being in your workshop -how would you cope living where you do if you cannot drive - there is a lot to lose of what you have already achieved in the last 10 months - you are not going to let these people - specifically the one who is mainly responsible for this, drag you down to their level.

You dont have to take up jogging - ( i hope not anyway because i cant jog) - walking more works just as well - have you though about cycling - or an excercise bike - the key is not to take in more calories than you put out - but also remember that weight is not always created by fat but by muscle and muscle is heavier than fat - so weight alone isnt the issue, size (on this occasion) is relevant -so unless youre bursting your shirt buttons off dont panic but think about cutting down on cakes etc - if they tempt you in the supermarket read the ingrediants - as a wildlife lover you will know about the palm oil issues - finding cakes/biscuits/chocolate without it, helps you leave the shop empty handed.It doesnt mean you cant have treats just that there are healthier treat options.

As for "it doesnt matter because you wont ever have a wife/girlfirend again" what kind of idiot says this - well actually we know what kind - but its only 10 months and even though sometimes it hard to imagine how awful being alone for the rest of your life is - stop imagining it,because no one knows what the future holds for any of us -what will be will be - maybe you will meet some-one else and as Emz says that doesnt mean you stop loving Ruth -but frankly, after Ruth and the relationship you had, someone who judges you on looks alone is not going to come close to matching up - we arnt sixteen any more (i am 21 now) and those kind of value judgements change - 

Alternatively maybe you wont meet anyone, but that doesnt mean you cant have a life, or that friends wont be enough so in terms of health make caring for what you have got and do now,and that potential new motorbike your goal - if you you dont love yourself, then you cant ask anyone else too - that doesnt mean loving yourself in the vanity way but in a soul way take care of yourself - for yourself  which also means taking care of others who contribute too your well being - again not in a selfish way, but Rory is the light in your life - and the others, who are not but you feel you owe it too for Ruth - you do what you can - but what you dont have to do is take on their negativity. :hug:

wholeheartedly agreed and endorsed xx hugs brian xx