Author Topic: differences, so much to learn  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Evab

• New Members
differences, so much to learn
« on: December 13, 2018, 08:56:00 AM »
Today the Spanish funeral company delivered James' ashes to the house and I had to pay for the cremation. It is all so different here and although I tried hard to learn all about it in advance, it is always going to be difficult to cope alone in a different language (I do speak it, but probably very badly!) I feel completely numb, nearly cried when signing the documents, but managed to hold it together. It really doesn't seem real and I have no idea what to do with the urn yet. James never really said, he just joked about things. It's only been 10 days, but it seems the world has moved on and I'm stuck. Feeling really sad and lonely, but I don't want to make wrong decisions.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: differences, so much to learn
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 09:47:49 AM »
 :hug: then dont make the decision now.You may change your mind several times before you do decide and whatever that decision is will be the right one, there are a few options, maybe one of those jokey comments will give you an idea in the future,but its very early days and so difficult to think straight that making decisions you dont have too at this stage is just putting extra pressure on yourself that you dont need too. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: differences, so much to learn
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »
It will take some time before it feels real and there's quite a rollercoaster journey. But break it down into little steps, just take one day at a time and dont feel rushed into making decisions  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx