Author Topic: Daily Well Wishing Thoughts for Everyone.  (Read 6377 times)

Offline Fleur

Re: Daily Well Wishing Thoughts for Everyone.
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2017, 08:12:07 AM »
Good morning to you all, I just popped in whilst enjoying my breakfast coffee  :coffeetoast:

I hope today brings you all a little measure of love and happiness.
This too shall pass.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 07:39:43 PM »
Hope your day did too Fleur.Mine brought work and I,m playing catch up so looks like free overtime will be on the cards this week.Did have a chuckle though,my boss set up some kind of wireless device on my windowsill to go with the weather station that has appeared in the garden.This is so he can use the interest of things to see what the weather is doing.I,m assuming this is ultimately for a higher purpose,because I,m pretty sure just looking out of the window tells me what the weather is.Boys & their toys  :rofl:

Offline Fleur

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 10:28:02 AM »
Good morning Everyone. I haven't been here for awhile although you have often been in my thoughts.
Today is the first anniversary of my dear husbands sudden and totally unexpected death. I have so many feelings running around my being...I want company, I don't want company...I feel grief stricken and I feel I have moved on a bit...I'm sure you all know where I am in this.
Anyway, I hope today brings all of you some peace, comfort and love.
 :candle:
This too shall pass.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 12:27:16 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: On the first anniversary I booked the day off and decided to just let the day play out as the mood took me -no obligation to speak to anyone if i chose not too. In the end i spent the day alone but went for a walk sat in the church where his funeral was and spent a long time down by the river -in the october i had planted daffodil bulbs down there and they were just coming through - then lit a candle in the garden in the evening  -in the end the day wasnt as bad as i was dreading.Ignoring it -or trying too  -would i think have been worse.