Author Topic: Going  (Read 1359 times)

Offline jcass

Going
« on: June 29, 2018, 12:20:50 AM »
Tonight i feel ive reached the end, this cant be happening, its not real. I dont want to go on, i cant, i feel ive had enough. Im lost without you and you wont come back, how do i deal with this. Tonight im alone, ive never felt so sad and scared. I cried, screamed shouted and nothing, nothing will bring you back. Im sorry my wonderful man that im letting you down, i dont have your strength and your fight. Im sorry so sorry.

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
Re: Going
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:56 AM »
 :hug: they are unbelievably horrible times that we have. I don't know quite how I have kept going sometimes, I just told myself that things will be better tomorrow. It was also a tremendous burden at times like that knowing that I owed it to loved ones past and present to carry on. I managed by putting everything on hold and going to bed but I kept 'letting it all out' as well just as you're doing  :smiley:.
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 11:15:47 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: My heart goes out to you - there are no easy answers and no quick solutions just getting from hour to hour and day to day is an achievement - i know its a cliche and i know it sounds trite - but it will get better, slowly and gradually, but there will be days like this even then, when it seems the pain is too much to bear.  :hug:

Offline jcass

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 02:06:57 PM »
Thank you,
I had a few good days well about 4, then wham yesterday and today, no better, I feel the panic and fear building up. So I have cried myself sick and a thumping headache so bed for me and who knows, the miracle may happen.
J x

Offline Lost675

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 11:25:37 PM »
Hang on to the better days. On my really bad days I just have to remember that better days do come and I generally go to bed early to make the horrid days go quicker. I keep busy, I accept any social invitation whether I want to go or not -if I'm busy I'm not thinking and sinking. I don't think we are letting our loved ones down when we can't cope some days, it's just us feeling the depth of love we had for them. Just getting up and functioning with the emotions we're dealing is all we can do some days so try not to be hard on yourself. Hoping you have a better day tomorrow, take care x