Author Topic: Feeling so stressed  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Gingey

Feeling so stressed
« on: August 29, 2017, 08:14:02 AM »
Hi am really stressed
Been a difficult few weeks feel so lonely and alone even in company
Simple things get on top of me...problems with sleep and no concentration, horrible andmy body feels so tense
I miss my hubby so much..
 :cry:

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Feeling so stressed
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:18:17 PM »
 :hug:.No consolation to you but I also got very stressed out over the simplest things and over things that were much bigger issues in my head than they needed to be.Try writing  down stuff you need to do ,then prioritising them and working through one at a time,one a day if possible,then put a big red line through each one as you do it.You will probably find there are fewer things to do than your mind imagines while its whirring away during the early hours,but also every red line is an achievement.Proof you can do it.

Rather than trying to learn relaxation techniques right when you can't concentrate.I found just lying in a bath with some lavender oil and relaxing music,not the radio that can throw some upsetting suprises,something new ( I got Celtic stuff) Also found pukkah nighttime tea helpful for sleep.Also getting outside if possible.I know you don't always feel like it but just a walk round the block can help relaxation.

Loneliness I,m still working on that one,but fully get how you end up being split between wanting to be around other people but then feeling even lonlier and wanting to be home.Its really hard work,but eventually for me anyway,it has started to balance out between being content with my own company,using a camera as a prop for looking more like I,m on a mission rather than a spare part when I do go somewhere crowded,online learning and forums.Being on here,,and camping with a few of the friends who did stick around,but unfortunately live far away.