Author Topic: I know it early days  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Gb426

I know it early days
« on: August 27, 2017, 09:20:06 PM »
My husband died only 2wks ago he was only 52 and we have 2 sons age 23 and 17 😔   I hate night time. I can not sleep and feel really really sad.  I really don't know what else to say.... I have loads of family who want me to go round but I really don't want to. I need to be on my own to grieve  but at the same time hate it 😔

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: I know it early days
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 04:55:33 PM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 06:37:30 PM »
 :hug: as you say early days Not wanting to be with others and then not liking being alone either is confusing but understandable too,as is not sleeping. At this stage all you can really do is take things as they come a day at a time,an hour at a time,and be kind too yourself.I lost my husband 6 years ago and it has been a really difficult journey.Finding this site,somewhere to write down what I was feeling,and where others understand was a massive help.

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »
My heartfelt condolences.
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline MissyMelissy

• New Members
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 01:57:32 PM »
I am so so sorry for your loss... I am new here but it seems like a great resource, I hope it brings us both some comfort-  I lost my mum 3 weeks and 4 days ago, she was 56.  It is still early days for me too. I am quite an introvert and I found the influx of everyone after her passing quite overwhelming- I was grateful of their offers of support but a lot of people struggled to see why I wanted some space.Like others have said- number one should be being kind to yourself,   I think everyone deals with things differently and that is totally okay.

xxxx