Author Topic: hi i need ur help xx  (Read 2146 times)

Offline bmcdermott1

hi i need ur help xx
« on: November 16, 2017, 07:00:29 PM »
Hi i lost my dad march 2016 n i though i was coping but it has jus been his birthday n i have not been coping well at all my life feels like it has fell apart n then the day after his bday i find out my gran has cancer again n she only has about 8 weeks left xx i hate all of this n feel like my head cant cope any more i feel like im gonna explode i jus dont no wat to do any more xx please help really need sone advice xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: hi i need ur help xx
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 10:31:45 PM »
 :hug: so sorry about the loss of your dad.Often it is an anniversary of some kind that triggers the downwards spiral of this roller coaster of a journey that is grief,and getting such bad news about your gran at the same time is a double whammy.Keep talking and writing here, and if you have people around you who offer help don't be afraid to lean on them or imagine that it somehow makes you look weak if you show emotion it doesn't and sometimes trying to tough it out is the worst course to take.

Offline bmcdermott1

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 10:11:54 PM »
hi thank u xx i have been trying to tough it out but also tried talking to people but i jus keep getting mad n my anger is jus getting worse im strugglung to keep it together n jus dont no wat to do anymore xxx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 06:06:22 PM »
I recently discovered anger can be dissipated by a fast walk up a steep hill,also I used to find bottle banks helped,breaking glass without damage.Others have taken themselves off somewhere remote and screamed and ranted.As you can surmise anger too is something experienced in grief. :hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 10:15:05 PM »
It's hard but it's good to maintain chatting with friends and family, so many feelings and thoughts during grief it helps us make sense of it. (although it can also be extremely confusing too, the volume of different emotions)
Have you considered speaking to the Dr for some counselling too?
Writing how we feel can help too, I certainly found this site helped me. Over the years I've also found keeping a journal/diary helped me work through tough times
Hope you find the method that works for you  :hearts:xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx