Author Topic: Can't stop crying  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Twinkle

Can't stop crying
« on: March 03, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »
Tonight I  am uncontrabbly sobbing,a chance conversation today with someone saying how they had kept their Dad alive long enough to get to hospital after a heart attack, haunted me all day, in August Mum had a heart attack and I fought so hard to save her and I couldn't.  I got in from work and have been non stop crying, I miss Mum so much, and am so tired of fighting the pain all the time

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Can't stop crying
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 08:52:21 PM »
Its so hard when you did everything you could.  Sending you big hugs  :hug: try and rest and be gentle with yourself  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Twinkle

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 07:28:56 AM »
Thank you :hearts:, this morning my eyes are sore from crying in the night, so tired today will  do little except lay around....

Offline Louise74

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 12:46:54 PM »
hi Twinkle

I hope you are feeling a little better. You did the best you could in the situation with your mum. I do CPR training every year and we are always told the chance of someone surviving/recovering from cardiac arrest with no defibrillater are very slim. I think we all sometimes beat ourselves up over things we feel we should have done but I think that's probably part of the upset of missing them so much.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Louise

Offline Twinkle

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 04:36:38 PM »
Thank you I have had bereavement counselling and the lady happened to be an ex a and e nurse, she went through what happened that night, and I do know in my heart there was no saving Mum, but something just triggered it so badly yesterday...

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 06:07:54 PM »
 :hug:

Offline Tessiebear

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 07:08:38 PM »
 :rainbow:hi twinkle I’m so sorry for your loss I too have just lost my dad 3wks ago the pain is very real and raw at the moment having to live with loss is so deep and anything that remind you just takes you back to the moment it happened . I feel it for you Hun your not alone in your grieve cry when u need to let it out it’s all part of your healing doll ❤️❤️😘😘