Author Topic: introduce myself  (Read 1207 times)

Offline ellis

introduce myself
« on: May 19, 2018, 08:29:05 PM »
haven't got used to using this site, my partner died august 2017, and up until xmas I felt I was coping pretty well, but since the new year i've really struggled I can't see a way through it

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 10:10:42 AM »
It's a rollercoaster journey, which we are never prepared for  :hug:  you're with people who understand here, talking and sharing how you're feeling can help. Xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: introduce myself
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 10:40:57 AM »
 :hug:Hi and welcome. Dont worry about not being used too the site its easy once you find your way round and even if you did post something in the wrong section we could move it for you.
I think the first few months we often do seem to manage well - acombination perhaps of shock, it taking time to sink in,andbeing busy sorting all the paperwork and stuff out.As Emz says it is a roller coaster journey so you feeling worse now is not something you are alone in doing.Sometimes i think we try to look too far ahead,and that makes it even more difficult to see a way through -so take it one day at a time, it really is still early days yet - even though i know it doesnt feel like it.