Author Topic: Feeling unreal  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Kes1968

Feeling unreal
« on: February 25, 2018, 08:58:02 PM »
Just doesn’t feel real at the moment, I’m doing the usual things and things are coming out of my mouth but it feels like someone else is saying and doing these things

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Feeling unreal
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 07:28:12 AM »
It's normal to feel that way, grief is quite a rollercoaster with many different feelings.   :hearts: when you feel ready, talk to us some more. Xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Lost675

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:07:08 AM »
I'm 8 weeks down the line and still feel exactly like that, so I too hope that's normal. People are talking to me and I feel myself thinking they are referring to someone else losing their husband. It might sound odd but I find myself feeling sorry for this person I guess not wanting to accept that that person is me! I'm not sure when reality will kick in, I just feel my husband will walk through the door at any moment.

Offline kaykay

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 09:24:51 PM »
Exactly what Lost675 said, I feel like it's all happening to somebody else. It's seems as though so many people feel that way, it's probably the brain trying to protect itself. I'm just waiting for it all to sink in, because that's when emotions can properly be dealt with.