Author Topic: Feel so lost  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Brighteststarinthesky

Feel so lost
« on: July 28, 2017, 01:11:35 PM »
Hi don't really know what I'm doing on here. I lost my beautiful daughter 6wks ago. She was 23.  The last 3yrs has been hard because
she had a drug addiction. I cant believe she has gone and I'll never see her again.  Ì can't think of any happy times just now because the last 3yrs have been a nightmare.

My husband and my family have been great but nobody really understands.  I don't even understand what I'm feeling anymore.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Feel so lost
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:04:41 PM »
Hi so very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. Sending you a welcome

:hug:

Xx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 04:07:44 PM »
Sending you a welcome hug  :hug:
It's a rollercoaster journey with many bewildering emotions, but people here understand so you will find this is a safe place for support.   Talking things through often helps us xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 11:28:25 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear of your recent loss.  :hug:

Offline Adrian

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 10:56:17 PM »
My heart goes out to you. We all here have lost. But each individuals personal loss is so hard to bare. I know. I had sudden loss. 8 weeks ago. So I understand a little of your heartbreak. I wish you peace and whatever comfort you an take from whoever. Don't be frightened to cry, anywhere anytime. I know I have and still do. I will think of you and your family. My hand is on my heart for you tonight.
Adrian

Offline RRS

• New Members
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
Soo, soo sorry for your loss. Sending you a big hug :hug: x x

Offline Adrian

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 10:52:55 PM »
Thank you for your reply but I think it's just too late for me. I am now refering myself to a mental health service  who looked after me at the start of my grief. Second attempt at taking my own life. Told if I wasn't so fit I should be dead. Can't see a future but am going to refer myself to local mental health services. They have looked after me so far. I don't want to live. Sorry.

Offline RRS

• New Members
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 11:11:07 PM »
Aww Adrian, I feel the same way and it would be soo easy for me to do that but I keep going because I couldn't hurt my children and family who are already hurting from the loss of such an amazing man.
I am sending you a big  :hug: x x please take care

Offline Adrian

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 03:12:52 PM »
RRS, it's Adrian, I sorry I not replied for a while and thank you for your thoughts. I still not good but am trying hard. You are right, taking myself out would be a very selfish act and must stop thinking this way. It's just hard. I've lost the love of my life and am very lost. I am reaching out to all sorts of groups and projects to start to re engage. Partly because of what you said and partly because I've hurt some one recently by my selfish actions. I have lost a friend when I need everyone I can get. So yes, I will take care.
Adrian.