Author Topic: World has stoppped  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Anastasia

World has stoppped
« on: September 09, 2017, 03:42:49 PM »
Lost my 15yr son seven weeks ago after a 4 month battle with leukemia ..  i find no reason to be alive except for my 9 yr old daughter and husband . I just want to die and be with my son , the pain i feel is so unreal ..

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: World has stoppped
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:11:40 PM »
 :hug:welcome too the forum.I felt like you do now after losing my husband,but also could not bear the idea of creating any more hurt for others in the family. I imagined what he would say if we did meet up and realised it wouldn't be the happy reunion I dreamed of,so determined instead to live my life for him.I know its different when its your child,I cannot imagine anything worse,all I can really say is that we will be here to try and support you .

Offline Anastasia

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 06:47:25 PM »
Thanks for the support .. right now i am missing him so much and cant do anything else but relieving all our moments .. it is so unfair.. he shoud be here . Everybody is saying to me that time will make it easier but every day is more difficult than yesterday..

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 09:22:46 PM »
My deepest sympathy to you Anastasia and a welcome to the forum from me as well. We are remarkable, we find the strength to go on not for our own sake but for those that we love who are still here. Time will take the raw edges off your grief but evrything that I experienced, read and heard tells me that things are never the same again. We learn to live with our new reality. After nearly 2 years of grieving I still have very bad days, it's a long slow climb back   :hug:
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 12:07:06 AM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug:  try and concentrate on one day at a time or hour by hour on really bad days.  Small steps and be gentle with yourself xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx