Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1602 times)

Offline SusieK

Hello
« on: December 14, 2017, 06:44:59 PM »
Im in a very desperate and dark place i found my fiancé dead 10 days ago he was 42 I’m 36, we miscarried twice this year but otherwise are childless.We have to wait for coroners report. I’ve never posted in any forum before but I’m at a loss, I’m lucky to have friends who are trying to help and I see the doctor and a counsellor but it’s endless pain. My dad is severely unwell so all that’s keeping me going is holding on for my mum
Because it would devastate her. I’ve tried cruse and the Samaritans too but unfortunately I didn’t get a good response xxx I don’t know what this will do I’m just hoping we can share because I don’t know anyone going through this his family obviously who are wonderful but I Feel I’ve lost a future

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 05:58:16 AM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug:
I hope you find it helpful here in the forum. Everyone here understands, and have all lost loved ones, making it a safe place to talk. I found it so helpful to talk to others who understood how it felt
If you find it too quiet here we also have a Facebook group. You are very welcome in both  :hearts: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx