Author Topic: How does the world keep turning when I feel dead inside?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline MariaFrankland1

• New Members
How does the world keep turning when I feel dead inside?
« on: June 25, 2018, 12:51:27 AM »
I loved my beautiful husband so much then he got taken away from me. He was my reason for living & without him I am nothing. How am I supposed to carry on without the love of my life.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: How does the world keep turning when I feel dead inside?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:53:50 AM »
Sending you a welcome hug  :hug:
We have many members who have lost their partners, I hope you find the forum a support xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: How does the world keep turning when I feel dead inside?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 10:17:42 AM »
Hi and welcome  :hug:.
We keep muddling through one hour at a time when day at a time and - i guess learn to live with that huge hole they have left.
I didnt see any point in my exisatance when my husband died - i know how that feels - and its a long hard journey before you start to have hope that there is a reason to live. I started with the the idea that as he fought so hard for his life thhrowing mine away would be the worst possiblt thing to do - and so i decided to live my life for both of us - be his eyes on the world do the things he wanted to do and continue to do those we both enjoyed - that way even though its not the same and its not in a tangible way we do take them with us.I wont pretend it was as easy as it sounds, it wasnt at all - and i was lucky to find this place and get support here which helped - but i just wanted to let you know there is hope and there is a future - the world is turning but its been thrown off its axis and it takes time to get any kind of equilibreum back. So for now just getting through each day is an achievement.