Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3003 times)

Offline becsj

• New Members
Hello
« on: September 08, 2017, 11:48:35 AM »
 Hello to everyone  and firstly  my heart goes out to you all . I  find myself returning here today
As  I have been in a  terrifying place and ignoring my struggles for so long finally caught up with me .
I am off work at the moment and trying to do what i can to help myself . It  seems like my body had to crash for me to take notice x

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 01:11:32 PM »
It's hard, we try to be strong and struggle on and sometimes if we ignore our body's messages then it forces us to stop for a while. I know that's happened to me before
Would you like to talk about it? Sending a hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »
Hi becsj.sorry you are struggling so badly again.We will always be here,whenever you need. :hug:

Offline becsj

• New Members
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 11:54:44 AM »
Thank you for your kind replies xI am feeling a bit Better than i was. I never knew anxiety could be so terrifying . I feel like I saw a bit of rock bottom , and in the end I had to resort to medication for now .I am a believer in reiki as well and that gave me the courage and confidence to start the tablet and look at it in a positive way . I know i need to ease pressures and make some change sx I am really struggling to see my dad as he deteriorates. I have had to ease up with visits for my own well being xtrying to remind myself that it does not mean i love him any less x

Offline Gingey

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 01:05:23 PM »
Hi becsj
Sorry to hear you are struggling.
I am relatively new to this site so not sure of what you have gone through
Justcwanted to say I too am struggling with terrible anxiety and empathise and would welcome any advice
Take care
 :hug: