Author Topic: hi  (Read 1329 times)

Offline jcass

hi
« on: June 14, 2018, 08:49:10 PM »
Hi
Just saying hello and hoping I can find something to get through this, if I'm honest I just want someone to tell me when my husband is coming back.
Jcass  x

Offline Lost675

Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 09:55:42 PM »
Hi

I know exactly what you mean. 5 months in and I'm still waiting for mine to walk through the door, telling me it's all been a mistake. Honestly, if he walked through the door right now, I wouldn't be surprised. Even though my head says he won't, my heart says he just might. Hope you find this site helpful, it's helped me feel not so alone in all this.

Offline jcass

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:57:24 PM »
5 months here as well, I beg him to come home all the time. Well I  think hoping that he will come back is better than accepting he wont, well for now anyway. Yep I'm hoping to find some comfort in reading other posts and to know I'm not totally bonkers.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:01:57 PM by jcass »

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 12:42:28 PM »
 :hug: I once told myself my husband was working away - and thats why i was having to do all the house moving by myself - and i told myself that as i hung his dressing gown up on the bedroom door of the new house. Deep down i knew it wasnt true, but it got me through it and at the moment getting through it is enough because you are right, without hope we have nothing. I think the thing is though, they are still with us -not in the same way, in a different way that isnt tangible like a physical presence., I still talk too him,i still ask him for advice -i still act with him in my heart and thoughts and try to honor him in everything i do simply by living my life for both of us he remains with me - we are all different but i think eventually we can find a way to keep them with us - no matter what our beliefs about where they really are.