Author Topic: New member  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Whitefeathers65

« on: April 25, 2017, 08:33:53 AM »
Hi All,

My first time of being on a forum but so need to link with like minded people who are on the same journey as me. My husband suddenly died July 2015 and my world, life has changed dramatically since. I so miss him , our way of life and find myself hollow and alone. My parents died when I was young and we didn't have any success having children of our own and so life for me is very isolated. I moved house,  left my job with voluntary redundancy and now I care for his mum m as my brother in laws do not live locally to us. Just been great to chat as some days are like walking through concrete in my bereavement:))
Take Care ❣️

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:37:48 AM »
Sending you a welcome.  :hug:  whitefeather, i hope you can find some comfort amongst us xx

Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 11:59:25 PM »
"Walking in concrete" what a good description Whitefeather65 of a bereavement journey.

Please keep posting as writing all these things bottled up in your heart slows down the healing process big time.

Remember we have the live chatroom, so no need to feel lonely when you have us all here for you.

:smiley:
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Badger55

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 08:15:53 AM »
I can totally relate to how you feel Whitefeather65.  I lost my partner, Simon, suddenly 9 weeks ago.  I have no parents or siblings and Simon and I did not have children.  I also feel very empty and isolated and also have walking through concrete days.

:hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 08:29:15 AM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx