Author Topic: Facebook Group  (Read 2580 times)

Offline WOODY

Facebook Group
« on: July 14, 2017, 06:23:19 PM »
Hi, I have had terrible trouble trying to join your Facebook group.
It requests that I answer questions before application will be considered, that's fine, I have not got a problem with that, I do however find it very annoying filling all the answers in 8 times and every time it will not send the answers, this is very annoying, it says " PEBDING " but obviously, this will be declined without the answers

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Facebook Group
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:06:02 PM »
Hi woody,
It may be that the admins havent managed to approve your first post yet.  Hold on, I'm sure pending shows it is being actioned and you should be approved soon. (They have the question to try to keep out unscrupulous people - they quickly check before they approve - it helps us to keep the members safer)  I'll check with an admin for you xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline WOODY

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:29:17 PM »
Hi Emz, It's all done now, I have even replied to one of your posts, so all is good.
The problem was, the SEND button, would not work, everytime I went to send my answers, it just would not work.
But, I am very pleased to be on there now, it's a very nice group.
Hope you have had a good day. I have had a better day, had a few moments, but not to bad today

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 08:36:01 PM »
Glad your day has been a bit better and glad facebook sorted out now too.  :hearts:
Im rarely in the Facebook group, I tend to stay in the forum here instead :-) xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx