Author Topic: Losing my soulmate  (Read 1043 times)

Offline heabscot

Losing my soulmate
« on: July 12, 2018, 07:36:24 PM »
I’m new to this forum way of communicating so please bear with me.
I’m 40 years of age and a Paramedic who has just lost the love of my life to Cancer. She leaves our 2 children who are now 17. She died in my arms comfortably but i’m heartbroken and i can’t remember the good times, just haunted by the visions of her taking her last breaths with me stroking and kissing her. I can’t refocus on the good memories, i just hope it all comes back to me xx

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
Re: Losing my soulmate
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 10:21:44 PM »
Welcome to this forum H

First of all may I offer you my most sincere condolences for your tragic loss of your beloved wife.

You will get a lot of support here from those who understand what you are going through, and will hold you up when the going gets tough. May I wish you and your children great strength and courage at this very difficult and sad time.
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Losing my soulmate
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 10:33:07 PM »
Sending you a welcome hug  :hug:

The start of the journey is so hard, it's a rollercoaster journey but in time it will get easier to cope.  Just concentrate on a day at a time right now, you will find a supportive group here who are all on the rollercoaster journey and understand xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx