Author Topic: Daily Well Wishing Thoughts for Everyone.  (Read 6342 times)

Offline Fleur

Daily Well Wishing Thoughts for Everyone.
« on: October 08, 2017, 07:43:44 AM »
  :rainbow:

Good morning Everyone.

I started this thread so that I could let Everyone who seems to be trapped in their sadness, struggling to cope, or actually finding themselves able to inch forward, know that you are in my thoughts this morning.
If you feel drawn to add a greeting here please do.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:45:27 AM by Fleur »
This too shall pass.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Daily Well Wishing Thoughts for Everyone.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 06:43:14 PM »
Well its evening,so i will add good evening too your greeting.
My plan for tonight involves snuggling down with hot ribena and honey as I seem too have developed a pesky cold.But my achievement for today was to shrug off years of shall I shan't I debate and paint the stone fireplace,not blanket paint it all but make lighten the limestone with a limewash.I,m still deciding whether I like it or not but I like that I finally trusted myself to do it.One of the many things we miss about or loved ones is having no one to debate these little issues with and trusting ourselves to do it alone so even when its a minor thing  one of those little steps forward is being able to do that.

Offline Fleur

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 07:50:15 AM »
Good morning Everyone.
Here I am, doing my best to face another day. I'm so grateful to you all for being here. Just reading your posts and knowing that I'm not alone helps me such a lot. I can't help wishing that we all were much happier though.
 :hug:
This too shall pass.

Offline Gingey

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 11:20:59 AM »
Morning Fleur
Yes it is a daily struggle
I too would like to feel a bit more optimistic about the future tine ahead and more  accepting of being alone
X

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »
I can't help wishing that we all were much happier though.

Good morning Fleur - I'm certainly with you there! I do have the odd moment nowadays, might be a favourite song on the radio, a humorous moment on the tele or even a funny comment in one of the forums I visit when I actually feel a little glimmer of happiness. It never lasts long but the misery is slowly being broken up into bite size chunks  :smiley:
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 07:00:17 PM »
I think there are levels of being happy.I struggle with SAD so bad time of year coming up anyway.But I,m not  miserable or even unhappy  all the time,maybe content isn't the right word either.I laugh,but the laugh never quite reaches my heart.I love my grand children and children without condition and so they make me happy I see a dolphin and my heart lifts like it used too but i,m aware of a space where he should be standing.I enjoy travelling but again there is a space, There is a big chunk of happy missing that I don't think will ever be replaced.

Overall life has been pretty traumatic as long as I can remember.
 But there was a period of time when we were together and life was pretty perfect.All  is lost now,but I am really glad that I knew what I had when I did.Many people don't get that or don't realise that they have because they're always looking for more.So even though I could spend the rest of my life missing that chunk of happiness I,m really glad I had it to miss.

Offline Fleur

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 10:06:36 AM »
 :rainbow:
Good morning Everyone. I hope today brings you comfort and hope.
This too shall pass.

Offline Fleur

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 06:59:51 AM »
Hello All, wishing you a good start to your day although I'm sitting here feeling a little apprehensive myself. Being here gives me strength though so I shall think of you all and get on with my day.
This too shall pass.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 08:27:21 AM »
Thinking of you too Fleur.  Hope your apprehension eases soon.  Are you popping out for a bit today?  Xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Fleur

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 08:47:13 PM »
I feel more positive now thanks Emz, I did go out and I felt better for it. I hope you had a good day.
This too shall pass.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 07:42:21 AM »
I had a good day thanks,  it was my non working day and I spent some of it with my mum learning some sewing techniques :-)
Hope you have a good day today xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Fleur

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 05:19:49 PM »
I went out today and got soaked in the pouring rain....oh well, it was better than sitting here on my own.
Keep well everyone.  :hug:
This too shall pass.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 08:43:02 PM »
 :hug:well done,it would be so easy to stay in in this gloomy weather and hibernate.

I took the dog back tonight going to miss him ( watching paul o grady isnt helping ) but there is no doubt he was happy to be home and running around with the kids.

I am now debating with myself over the weekend camping trip having seen the storm Brian forecast I think I am not going.
Its not so much being there in the bad weather but driving back on country lanes possibly flooded and in high winds.I hate that my confidence has come too this  but I just have a bad feeling about it.

Offline Fleur

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 07:10:35 AM »
I think your confidence is intact in this instance Karina, camping in the storm won't be much fun I'm sure and there will be other opportunities won't there?

Keep safe.
This too shall pass.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2017, 11:42:30 AM »
There will be other opportunities - but this particular site at this time of year is magical  and its around keiths birthday - so it was going to be a bit of kick back "me" time during the day when everyone went off to the beer festival. -  but the decision was made this morning when my 13 year old grandson rang out of the blue to say he was hoping i wasnt going, it was quite a random thing to do but i think i have to listen too mine (and his) instincts on this now. but youre right -having confidence in your  instincts is still confidence. :hug: