General Category > General Discussion

BUK Meets

(1/14) > >>

Norma:
Hi everyone im starting this new thread for members to put or get information about forthcoming or future meet ups.

Forthcoming meet is:  Bristol for the weekend Friday 20th May to Sunday 22nd May, we are staying at the Washington Hotel. Please ask for any other information xxxx

Jude M:
Still don't know, if I am coming for the day Norma  :undecided:

Rosaleen:
 I would like to go to the Bristol meet but I feel like I'm  trying to fit a square peg into a round hole as I think I can only make it for the Saturday. From  London by train it see,s to be close  to 4 hours each way so the logistics aren't good. I'll have a rethink to look at possibly  adding Friday or Sunday.

Norma:
Hi Rosaleen, im sure you will find it worth your while, these buk meets are really good and firm friends are made, if you were to consider adding an overnight stay, i really couldnt advise which would be the best for you, as all three days will be amazing.  Xxxx

:hug:

Emz2014:
Hi Rosaleen
Are you looking at coming from London Paddington?  Train journey should be around 1 hr 45 each way to Bristol temple meads from Paddington. I usually travel to london from another Bristol station and the journeys usually pretty good

Think the train companies must be releasing some cheaper tickets now, can see some returns Saturday afternoon (4 and 4:45) at £15 which is quite surprisingly cheap for London trips - I must remember to keep checking when I'm travelling! Xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version