Author Topic: 14 months next week  (Read 2547 times)

Offline BT

14 months next week
« on: June 18, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
I haven't posted for a while on this site.   Last week I had a problem of logininto this site.  My fault entirely !! Think I must have been tired !  However I started to panick and thought I'd never be able to visit the site again. The reason for this is this site has been a god send for me especially in the early days of the reluctant journey I was on due to losing my best friend/mother.  Last night I dreamt of my mum and this time she spoke and smiled usually when I've dreamt of her,she has just been there silently. I never made out what she said but she was folding something up and talking all the time smiling like she use to. Does anyone have any ideas ? It will be fourteen months next week and not a day goes by when I don't miss her.  When I  am having a tough time or something upsets me, I miss her even more,  Sorry to go on.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: 14 months next week
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:04:57 PM »
 :hug:don't apologise for going on that's what we are here for.We had a few problems with logging in last week,but thankfully seems back to normal now.Something to do with the host server we think.Anyway its not surprising you still miss your mum,especially when you are troubled as that's who you would go too,the person who was there since the day you were born.
On a practical level based on science dreams are a way of processing thoughts and images and filing them,but others believe they are a message too sometimes, My mind is open on it I think some are processes,normal dreams may seem bizarre but when you narrow them down they're strung together from odds and ends from the day,something from work,along with something you read along with something you saw on TV. The nightmares about our loved ones also can fall into this category,it is,after all the most dominant thing on our minds.But science isnt certain,quantum physics defys some of the old laws of physics we all learned at school,and there are things about the human brain they are at a loss to explain.so I also think sometimes they can be a message,however that is interpreted depends on your beliefs.For some it is a direct thing,your mum telling you look  I havnt changed I,m still me just in another dimension,or it could be your mind telling you that you are as strong as her,you can cope.Either way I think its something you can take comfort from.My personal belief is that they do watch over us and find any way they can to reassure us of that whether that's dreams or other waking communications.
No one knows for sure and its always difficult for people in modern times to accept we may never know them,to me the science version of events is just one of several possibilitys.

Offline BT

Re: 14 months next week
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 07:28:24 PM »
Thankyou for your reply kerena   :hug: