Author Topic: Funeral Day  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Noelle002

• New Members
Funeral Day
« on: May 26, 2018, 03:13:26 AM »
Today was one of the hardest days of my life. Today Inlaid to rest the love of my life. I feel so lonely and sad. All the memories good and sad; this big lonely house with him no longer in it. The room where he died just as it was 5 days ago when he passed away. No I have to figure out how to go on, who I am now. Thank you For listening. Noelle :candle:

Offline Tracey

• New Members
Re: Funeral Day
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 09:02:09 AM »
Hello Noelle ,
I would like to I am so sorry for your loss this is all new to me to .
I am getting told every day to remember the good times.  It is hard hun I am not going to lie to you what I am doing after my mum passed a is I have her pillow. But also what I have been told to do is get something that your loved one . Like at top or a jump and get a pillow made with it . You may not what to do think just want to try and help . :candle:
It is getting very hard  ❤

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 09:02:28 AM »
 :hearts:  it's a rollercoaster journey, but you're not alone here.  Hugs  xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Twinkle

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 06:55:49 PM »
My thoughts are with you, it's another one  of the hardest days, but every day you do keep going, I remember every second of my Mums funeral,  somehow it gives me a little comfort, it's such a rollercoaster as they say,  I am 8 months down the line, and still taking baby steps, this wonderful group will help you I promise x