Author Topic: wifes ashes  (Read 2100 times)

Offline fishermanmike

wifes ashes
« on: March 05, 2017, 05:36:04 PM »
my wife was polish and i had her brother and his girls over for her funeral. krystyna had told me her wish was for some of her ashes to return to poland and to be intered in her mum and grandmas family grave. this we discussed after my mums death some 6 months before krysytnas.
i sent some back with her family but it broke my heart to do so. my daughter has had a small amount made into a ring.
i have just recieved photoes last night of the  grave and flowers has it could not be done till now because of weather. its like having funeral all over again without me
 i am so sad

Offline mike59

Re: wifes ashes
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 10:31:28 PM »
Sorry Mike, Its very Hard for you I too Lost My wonderful Wife Gail last Febuary 28th 2016 to Lung Cancer after 38 years of Lovely Marriage, I have my Wifes ashses in My Living room I  talk to them everyday I also had a Ring made from her Ashes too. Gail was from Stoke on Trent  I will be taking some there (ashes) to scatter a little bit where her Father was Scattered  we went there the Year before Gail Passed, my Daughter has some ashes so I know how you feel in a way, its hard Mike but if you need to chat PM me if I can help I will.

God Bless ..... Mike  :hug: