Author Topic: Loss of multiple loved ones  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Stinkyelf

Loss of multiple loved ones
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »
Hi my name is Michelle. I'm new to forums and don't know where to start. I lost my mum on 9.8.15 after she had a fall out of bed. We didn't know but mum had banged her head, she went on to have 5 aracnoid brain hemorages resulting in her life sadly ending far to early. She was only 61 year old. I had a holiday booked with my partner a month later to thailand, which we reluctantly went on. This was the holiday of a lifetime, a month in thailand. If I'm honest, this was a much needed holiday after losing mum. Sadly on the 22nd of April 2016, I woke to find that my partner who was only 46 years old had sadly passed away during the night. If losing mum wasn't bad enough, I had just lost my sole mate and best friend. I was made homeless for a week with my two children who were 16yrs and 9yrs, all because of a sudden death. I then got the news on the 5.6.16 that my close friend lost her battle with cancer aged 43. That was three people in less than a year. I though nothing more could possibly happen to my family. Then on the 10th Oct 2016 my children's biological father passed away at the age of 43. What had this family done to deserve all this hurt and loss. I wake each day with feelings of intense anger and find it hard to control. I look at my children and feel so bad that they are going through so much, the uncontrollable crying. I'm not sure what to do or think any more. I am grateful that I have life. To many people are taken to young. Thanks michelle

Offline pennyking

• VIP Member
Re: Loss of multiple loved ones
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »
Hi Michelle and welcome to BUK.  Michelle my heart goes out to you and I send you massive hugs.  Must of been a very difficult post to make.  I hope sharing with us how you feel will maybe start to help you get through these difficult times.  We are here to listen and support the best we can.   Penny x

:hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 10:09:36 PM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug:  it is so hard losing our loved ones and I think it gets harder each time too, especially when so soon after each other.
Anger can be a normal stage of grief, talking and expressing how you feel can help on the journey. We're here to listen and support xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline rawareham

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 10:17:18 PM »
Michelle -reading your post was so hard so I cannot imagine how hard it was for you to write it. You have experienced so much heartbreak in such a short time. I too lost my dad on 1st April 2016 to a sudden brain hemorrhage at only 60. The shock was so much to take and I miss him desperately. For you to then lose your partner, friend and children's father must feel too much and trying to be their mum and look after them but not knowing how to explain everything that has happened must be so incredibly hard. Thinking of you -if you want to talk I'm here xx