Author Topic: It's been a while  (Read 3612 times)

Offline becsj

• New Members
It's been a while
« on: August 13, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »
Hello  to everyone and sending gentle thoughts your way x it's been a long while since I have posted and I feel guilty
Turning here when I do x my life is in a really difficult place right now  x I feel I don't know where to begin or how to explain x I feel in turmoil which makes my loneliness without mum even more painful if that's possible . I visit my dad and I wish he could visit my world . He can for a moment and he knows when I am by his side but mostly he is in his own world of dementia x. I am still trying to get to my turmoil... things are clashing.  My awareness that my relationship is not so healthy  and that I have not been treated kindly over the years . My partners father is not very well and this is a terrible time for him . Yet my self journey feels very very strong and I can't hide my feelings and my truth any more . I desperately want my piano  it is part of me and would help me in life x my partner gets angry about it and refuses to even consider x this post is very jumbled and I have other difficulties too. Need to charge tablet now but I will post again if that's OK x

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: It's been a while
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 09:49:07 PM »
Hi Becs. Welcome back sorry you're having a rough time though,times like this remind us even more how we miss our mums you're always welcome to come back and post there are no time limits to being here as their are no time limits to grief. :hug:

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 12:14:57 AM »
Hug for you becsj  :hug:

Hope things improve for you soon.

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 01:21:51 PM »
Hello Becs- why is that everything seems to come at once, and usually when we can least deal with it. At least we have here to help keep us sane. Why can't you have your piano?

Offline becsj

• New Members
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 03:50:07 PM »
Thank you for your kind replies . My piano has a little story of  its own ! At the moment a very kind lady is fostering it for me . I will post again soon and I would like to explain my piano situation and would be grateful to hear your thoughts.  I think my piano is about following my heart .

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 04:14:00 PM »
Cant wait To hear the story Becs. Xx

:hug:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐