Author Topic: New on here  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Carol18

New on here
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:15:12 PM »
This has been the worst 2 years of my life, my granddaughter was born sleeping at 6 months in 2017, then my son passed away 2018 aged 31 💔💔.
He disowned me 7 years ago then got a lung disease 4 years ago, the medical profession couldn’t give it a name whatever it was was quite rare, I tried so hard to get him to talk to me but he left it too late and now I’m stuck with what ifs.
I feel so guilty for some of the things I bartered with god for, because it came true and I don’t know how to move on from it, it’s the not knowing that’s the worst, why he wanted nothing to do with me.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: New on here
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:47:42 AM »
Hi Carol so sorry for your losses and that you were not able to be reconciled with your son.  :hug: All of us are at different stages of struggling with this greif journey we do not always find the answers too all those what ifs, but eventually find ways to at least live with them.  writing down feelings helps and knowing that you are doing so in a safe space with a community that does understand because we share grief in common in its many different forms and stages helps too.