Author Topic: hi i'm Michelle.  (Read 1112 times)

Offline chelle

hi i'm Michelle.
« on: September 10, 2018, 04:03:03 PM »
Its almost a year since I lost my dad. In fact its a year today that he got taken into hospital.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: hi i'm Michelle.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:23:43 PM »
The anniversaries are hard.  Be gentle with yourself, if you want to talk about it you are amongst people who care xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: hi i'm Michelle.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 01:24:48 AM »
Hello Michelle, I've only just seen your post today, a couple of months since your post, so not sure if you will see this, but if you do, it's a year since I lost my mum too. Don't know about you, but I found myself dreading the approach of the anniversary of each significant date that led up to her death and reliving those awful days in my head as I reached each one. I can hardly believe a year has passed, yet every day seems to drag without her here. Funny how fast a year can go, when a day can seem to pass so slowly. Maybe it's the emptiness of the house that makes the days so long or maybe just the empty space now left in my life that she used to take up that makes the days seem that way. Either way, it's been a very hard and painful year and no sign yet of it getting any easier. So I feel for you, Michelle. Big hugs...xx