Author Topic: afterlife?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline traciewalker

afterlife?
« on: July 01, 2018, 01:13:40 AM »
my love was taken early 3 weeks ago and I'm lost in confusion re@afterlife? my beliefs are all in question and I can't decide if he's gone to another better dimension or if he's still in spirit able to see/hear me, I sometimes feel I'm being watched, which I didn't feel b4,  I'm talking to him or myself, I think my life is being influenced.
I only have grandparents passed but occasionally felt their presence over 30 yrs need to talk about this, can anyone identify?

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: afterlife?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 08:33:37 AM »
Sending you a welcome hug.  The first few months are so raw and hard  :hug: its a rollercoaster journey for quite a while, hope you find the forum helpful - everyone here has lost loved ones

We have a post called 'do you believe in the afterlife' in the general discussion section which you might find interesting reading too. Since losing loved ones I've certainly had a few experiences  xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: afterlife?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 12:04:31 AM »
Yes me too.At one point while logic might suggest things were not happening for any reason but co ncidence.It became illogical to think otherwise.I read loads of stuff different belefs and viewpoints and conclded I would never know the definitive answer in this life but that  to believe all things are possible so dismiss none.It could be more than one because that other dimension could have a gateway that our spirit in a different form too how it is in this reality is able to cross at will.