Author Topic: Feeling lost  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Lynda1505

Feeling lost
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:00:46 AM »
My dad has been gone for nearly 4 months and I just can't get my head round the fact I'm not going to see him again. I try and be strong when my children are around but sometimes I can't  help but cry, I call it having a dad moment. I visit his grave everyday and chat to him and think about him constantly, everyone else in the family seems fine but more often than not I feel lost and things seem to be going wrong since my dad passed away
🌟

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Feeling lost
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 06:43:49 AM »
Sending you a welcome    :hug:  Lyndaxx

4 months is still early days for you Hun, just take baby steps some days you will feel as though you're  going backwards, but it will get easier to cope I promise, your family will help you through and I'm sure you will find messages of support from our members a comfort to you, will help you see that how you're feeling is quite normal when we lose someone close to us xx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Feeling lost
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 07:43:59 AM »
4 months is indeed early in the journey. Sending a welcome hug  :hug:.
People have a habit of wearing 'masks' around others - so they may look like they are coping fine but may be in turmoil underneath. We all react differently, although lots of similarities.
I know sometimes I couldn't work out what was going on in my own head at times so even though I wanted to talk to others I couldn't find the words. 
This place helps, as everyone here understands xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx