Author Topic: hello  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Lou.27

hello
« on: June 12, 2017, 10:55:53 PM »
Hello to you all ,firstly my condolences to all .I have finally realised i need to reach out to ones that can understand the emotions of the circle of grief . For a few years i have kinda marched on NOT wanting to be touched with reality but as the last of my small family died in front of me ,it brings me back to the beginning of my mums suicide a few years ago ,short time after my brother was found dead in his home and now my father . i dont get why im the last one left ??

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 11:03:54 PM »
Sending you a welcome.   :hug: xx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:05 AM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug:
It's very easy to get drawn into those circular thoughts of why am I left, but I don't think there is an answer - there often doesn't seem to be any sense in life events.
I do think each loss adds on the other - like having an injury/scar - it can feel harder each time. Need to be gentle with yourself. I do hope you find being here with us helpful - it helps to talk with others who understand xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 09:08:24 PM »
I think what Emz said is very true I have also had multiple losses and apart from my daughters and granddaughters there is no family left.and it does seem to pile up,resulting the most recent time in an almost complete breakdown.I have been widowed twice and the second time also asked why me.Then I was talking too a lady who had had the same experience.She said what had she done so bad to deserve this punishment ,she was religious but her thoughts went far removed from mine.So my thought was to agree but my mouth opened and what came out wasn't that,but what did we do right that we were given the privilege of being chosen to be in their lives.At the time it offered no consolation,it didn't make the loss,the missing and the grief go away,but it was something that I could cling too.This place turned out to be another life raft,I hope that it can be the same for you over time.