Author Topic: newly alone  (Read 2220 times)

Offline painterman

• New Members
newly alone
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:50:43 PM »
Hi I am david and my beautiful wife died yesterday in hospital.Can anyone explain why nothing can be done and no arrangements be made over the weekend?.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: newly alone
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 06:48:39 PM »
Hi David.welcome to the forum.I, taking a guess you mean registering her death or funeral,I don't know why they can't be done at the weekend,I imagine registrars are doing weddings Saturdays and off Sundays.
I know when it happens you have the feeling of need to do something ,anything, and then sometimes life has been full pelt leading up too it and you don't know how or want to stop urgently doing things,but the time has come to take a deep breath and stop for a few hours..These places will be open tomorow. :hug:

Offline Janka

• The loss of my beloved man.
Re: newly alone
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 01:29:48 PM »
Hi I am david and my beautiful wife died yesterday in hospital.Can anyone explain why nothing can be done and no arrangements be made over the weekend?.

Dear David!

My heart cries every time I read something like this.I lost my beloved man a few years ago and sometimes it seems like yesterday.I know how much it hurts as I´ve been going through all of this too.My beloved Jan was the best and the most beautiful being for me...I´ve never met anyone like him in my whole life...I understand how hard it must be for you...I´d never want to feel such terrible pain again...It hurts all the more it were the doctors who killed him and the fatal error of them took his life,otherwise he´d be alive now...I´m so very sorry for your loss...

We all are here for you whenever you need to talk...

Take care of yourself...

Send you hugs...  :hug:

With love Janka
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:33:24 PM by Janka »
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka