Author Topic: Just joined..... Just saying hello  (Read 2103 times)

Offline LossedBoy2017

Just joined..... Just saying hello
« on: September 16, 2017, 12:05:42 PM »
I've just registered, not really sure what I am doing here. I've recently lost Dad, Brother and most recently my beautiful Mum. I'm lost, shocked and numb.

Offline Janka

• The loss of my beloved man.
Re: Just joined..... Just saying hello
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 12:56:14 PM »
Iīm so very sorry for your loss!I lost my beloved man a few years ago.It was so suddenly from morning till night.He wasnīt old,ailing or ill.It were the doctors who killed him and this fatal error of them took his life.The next day I went to work and going there almost every single day was helping me to do not think of my misery and pain at that moment.I still have the tears in my eyes when I think of how it was.Now I have a medical issues because of that too,but I must say that I donīt know how could have coped with my suffering otherwise.Being busy really helps,also making friends and belief in God.Thatīs what has helped me by now.

We all are here for you...Take care of yourself...

Send you hugs...
  :hug:

With love Janka
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:13:21 PM by Janka »
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Offline quietstorm

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 01:22:14 PM »
Hello Lossedboy I'm so sorry for your losses ..I lost my mum years ago but lost my dad and sister a few years ago within a year of each other. I lost my husband in March this year very suddenly while he was at work.
Sending you a welcome  :hug: you are not alone here x

Offline Scared1

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 02:56:11 PM »
Hi Lossedboy2017,  I am so sorry that you lost your Dad, brother and Mum.  I hope you find being on here helpful.  The members are lovely. I lost my mum when I was 15 and then after different losses, I lost the last member of my family I'm close to, my grandad a month ago. Most of the time I'm crying then sometimes I still can't quite believe it. Even today for 1 second my mind tricked me and i thought  what time i was going to call him and then it hits me all over again. I feel lost like you x