Author Topic: Just Joined  (Read 1964 times)

Offline aidanhudd

Just Joined
« on: October 10, 2017, 08:16:11 PM »
Hi,

I'm knew to using forums in general, but thought this may help a little talking this way.

I am 23, and I tragically lost my girlfriend and my sister, both aged 18, in a car crash 12 weeks ago

Thanks,

Aidan.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Just Joined
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:11:23 AM »
Sending a welcome hug Aidan  :hug: talking certainly helped me, helped me to feel less alone and grief can be a very lonely place xc
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Just Joined
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »
Hi Aidan
You must be absolutely reeling from this. I found being here helped when my husband died,just having somewhere to write feelings i couldnt express verbally to anyone,-nobody can see the tears and snot while youre writing like they can face to face if that makes sense.
But also everyone here has lost some-one, and so people here do understand. Everyone is different of course, but grief  has similarities that we can all recognise and relate too, some are further down the road than others and have developed coping strategys you can try, we,re not professional councellors no text book stuff, just experience.

The forum is simple to use, but dont worry about the technocalitys we can easilly sort it.