Author Topic: new member  (Read 2313 times)

Offline dizzydaydream91

• New Members
« on: June 16, 2017, 06:15:46 PM »
hi i lost my uncle in a fatal road traffic collision between his motorbike and a car. his funeral is soon 20th june 2017 and i have to travel from plymouth in devon to birmingham. i feel so lost and alone....im not even sure how i feel. my boyfriend is trying but he just doesn't understand. it was so sudden, unexpected and the circumstances are horrific

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 07:24:38 PM »
So sorry to hear of the tragic accident that has brought you to us. Sending you a welcome

:hug: 

XX
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 08:51:06 PM »
 :hug:It is difficult for someone who hasn't experienced grief too understand,and this kind of accident is something we just don't imagine will happen to someone we know so initially shock plays a big part in  how we feel,its like someone took away the foundations from under your feet and you're left standing on shifting sands.Keep posting all of us here are at some stage of this horrible journey,so we do understand.

Offline dizzydaydream91

• New Members
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 05:56:13 AM »
i thought i knew what grief was. i thought i grieved when my nan then grandad passed away but this is something else altogether. alot of people say always expect the unexpected but how can you expect this to happen

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
Having multiple losses as I have I would expect I knew what grief was too,but I know now I didn't,because each time it is different,I suppose it makes sense that we have different relationships with people in life and so grieve in different ways,not necessarily more or less of a grief but a very different one.