Author Topic: Husband passed away unexpectedly  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Diane saunders

Husband passed away unexpectedly
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:20:45 PM »
My husband was 48 and I was 47 and he passed away November 2015, after being in hospital pending a heart operation for 4 weeks. We have a son of 28 a daughter in law and two grandchildren we were together for 30 years and we have all been left devestated.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Husband passed away unexpectedly
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 02:52:32 PM »
Sending you a welcome hug diane  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 01:47:58 PM »
Commiserations Dianne - my wife died Oct 2015 just a few days before our 48th anniversary. The 3rd Christmas is coming up and at the moment it simply doesn't get any easier does it. We just have to manage as best we can from one day to the next. In the meantime I see my family carrying on their lives, as indeed they must, and every time there's a 'milestone' my heart bleeds knowing what pleasure it would have brought Chris. The latest was the birth and the remarkable progress of our Great Grandaughter. Bitter sweet is the expression that comes to mind. I'm not being a help here am I  :smiley:  :hug:
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Diane saunders

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 05:48:06 PM »
Hi thank u . Yes it's really hard . Am so sorry to u for loss of ur wife x yes people just get on with there life's x like u say as u should . It's just devastating . My grandchildren r 6 and 2 they keep me focused . I can't think about future as scares me to wonder wat will happen to me . I have my 50 th birthday coming up in Jan and wat would b out 32nd anniversary week later very hard month xxx u take care will think if u and family this xmas x Diane xx