Author Topic: Do you believe in the afterlife?  (Read 3317 times)

Offline Fleur

Re: Do you believe in the afterlife?
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 09:40:09 AM »
I wish I could feel my husbands comforting presence around me, I have always believed in the afterlife but am full of doubt now because he was so good at comforting anyone in distress.
This too shall pass.

Offline Maria66

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2017, 05:10:47 AM »
Morning Fleur, i believe when you can feel them around you they havent gone to the afterlife yet, they cant leave they are not ready. I believe it, my father was with me a lot then suddenly i stopped feeling him, and he finally moved over.  I dont know if that is fantasy or wishing, but i did feel him really strong, then also my ex husband i dont feel him now either.

My mum i didnt really feel but weirdly enough she died in february and her sister in Italy died a week later and her other sister a month later I beleive they were all waiting for one another and now she is with all her family she grew up with.   

I feel mike when i am just sat quietly and really feel connected to him. sometimes i feel he is standing near me. It could just be imagination.   

I think just because i cant always feel him it doesnt mean there isnt an afterlife, perhaps its just someone was calling him strongly from the afterlife.   :candle: he was very close to his mother.

I am sorry you lost your beloved husband its really hard isnt it, i lost mine on the 3rd october and everyday is a challenge to get through it, but i am busy organising his funeral so that helps a bit. xxxxx

Offline Fleur

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2017, 06:35:14 PM »
Hi Maria. Thank you for your kind words. It is very hard, I hope you get through the following days, the funeral and after it knowing that the friends you have made here will keeping you in their thoughts.
 :hug:
This too shall pass.